Event Services & Camps / Camps & Community ProgramsSummer Soccer Camp
2017 Men’s Soccer Summer ID Camp
August 5, 2017 • 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
NEED TO KNOW
- Saint Mary’s Men’s Soccer Prospect ID Camp is limited to 40 participants
WHY THIS PROSPECT CAMP
- Great Value: $60 for a full day of college-caliber coaching, training, and competition
- Get a taste of college soccer through two college-level training session and a full-sided match
- Opportunity to showcase your skills in 11v11 matches.
- Learn strength, speed, and agility exercises from Matt Sagar, certified CTSC instructor
- Learn about Saint Mary’s University, the Cardinal men’s soccer program, and the city of Winona
- Play on one of the few SprintTurf, SOCCER ONLY, fields in Minnesota
- Utilize 78,000 square-foot Gostomski Indoor Fieldhouse for strength and speed session
- Lighted, all-weather surface—no chance of weather cancelling the camp
- Saint Mary’s Prospect ID Camp runs rain or shine. Outdoor is held on the turf field, while the Gostomski Fieldhouse is perfect should the weather be inclement.
- Two, on-field training sessions and one full-sided scrimmage
- Question/Answer Panel with coaches and athletes
- Noon meal
LEAD STAFF & ATTENDING CLINICIANS
- Corbin Bowers: Saint Mary’s men’s soccer head coach
- As a player, helped Anderson (S.C.) U. to one South Atlantic Conference regular-season title, two SAC Tournament championships, and two NCAA Tournament appearances.
- Joe Tadie: Saint Mary’s men’s soccer assistant coach
- Matt Sagar: Saint Mary’s strength, conditioning & agility specialist
- Trains 200+ college athletes to reach their highest potential in strength, agility, power and overall conditioning
- Invitations have been extended to the staffs of all area NCAA Division I, II, III, NAIA & junior college programs
Contact: Corbin Bowers, Men’s Soccer Coach
Saturday, August 5, 2017
10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Cost: Cost: $60. (Lunch is provided.)